Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Was It A Lie?

Here it is, another weekend meme post. For those of you who haven't put it together yet, I wasn't with my internet connection this weekend, and I set these up to keep you occupied until we are reunited.

The What Does Your iPod Say About You? meme, in which you put your Pod on shuffle, and skip to the next song to get your answer:
Since, mostly these just come out as lame, I've struck out the dumb ones, leaving the oddly coincidental answers for your reading pleasure.

What do your friends think of you?
Forever Is Tomorrow Is Today - David Gray


If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say;
Color In Bloom - Percy Hill


How would you describe yourself?
7 - Prince


What do you like in a guy/girl?
Sea Legs - The Shins
*ok this one's kinda funny...

How do you feel today?
Sissyneck - Beck
*it's possible...

What is your life’s purpose?
The Shining - Badly Drawn Boy


What is your motto?
Pushover - The Long Winters
*I hope not!

What do you think about very often?
Today - Poe
*true enough...

What is 2 + 2?
In Repair - John Mayer
*Enigmatically possible

What do you think of your best friend?
Roads - Portishead


What do you think of the person you like?
Young Lust - Pink Floyd
*ok, the person I like? the person I like-like? or maybe the guy I married? this meme is totally created by teenagers

What is your life story?
A Pretty Girl Is Like A Pretty Girl - The Magnetic Fields
*oh, iPod, you flatterer!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Lately - David Gray
*is my iPod asking a question back to me?

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Waltz (Better Than Fine) - Fiona Apple
*again, the person I like? if I interpret this one as a desire to dance with him...

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Spies - Coldplay


What will they play at your funeral?
Love Can Make You Blind - Every Mother's Nightmare
*only if Ari can find my junior high mix tape, "700 slow songs"

What is your hobby/interest?
Life Is Sweet - Natalie Merchant


What is your biggest fear?
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
*eeek. iPod, you're oddly correct

What is your biggest secret?
Ringfinger - Nine Inch Nails
*so wrong, it had to make the cut

What do you think of your friends?
Kiss - Prince
*only my hot friends ;)

What will you post this as?
Was It A Lie? - Sleater-Kinney
*done, and done.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That mix tape is kicking around somewhere, I am sure...

2/15/09, 10:47 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

It's a playlist on my iPod now ;)

2/16/09, 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home