Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!

I know there are those of you out there who suffer from paraskavedekatriaphobia, but I hold 13 as my lucky number, and, as I turned 13 on a Friday the 13th, I like to think that these few Fridays a year are especially auspicious (say that 5 times, fast). A friend recently pointed out that there are three of them this year, which makes '09 a lucky year for me!

It's also an especially nice treat to have a half day at work on a lucky day, and to have it fall just before February 13th, Part II. (With the exception of one year, I've shunned this holiday maniacally since junior high.) With all this luck in the air, maybe I should buy a lottery ticket?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home