Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Peaceful, Easy Feeling

The big kids are away again, so, more or less, we are in a period of sanity here in Beacon Hill. Yesterday, O&I went to the library, the playground, and Frog Pond all before lunch, then went for a few little explores around the neighborhood in the afternoon. I have time to get my workouts done here at work again, and without all the garbagey food the big kids talk their parents into buying (little weasles!) in the house, my WW plan is safer than usual.

Ahhhhh....

In iBook news, I'm still waiting on the external hard drive so I can back up the system, but I have the DHL packaging to send it out to California. I'm getting antsy. Photos are backing up in my camera, and this blog has gotten downright boring without the spontenaity of my iBook open and waiting for my inspiration shots.

And I dreamed, very clearly, or espresso last night. And the cast of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It was odd. But I woke up in a great mood....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home