Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Uh-Oh: Adventures of A Berzerker

O has discovered "Uh-oh."

From Miscellany

Just now he was demonstrating his prowess with the newfound "word" by running around the house screaming like a demented Muppet, stopping every so often to bellow "Uh-oh!" before resuming his berzerking.

All I can really say for myself is, "Uh-oh...."

PS: while I was typing this, standing at the kitchen counter, he pickpocketed my watch. Uh-oh, indeed.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Burger said...

That photo makes me about as happy as could be. WO-MAN! WO-MAN!!

Aaaaaaaaaa.

:-)

12/6/06, 3:02 AM  
Blogger fibby said...

Well, the just-turned-one-year-old I look after has just discovered "no" - complete with head shake. I have a feeling it won't be cute to me for much longer...

12/6/06, 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home