Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh, My Yarn!

I got an Ebay package full of yarnaliciousness tonight.

Twelve skeins of Knit Picks "Panache," a 40% baby alpaca 20% cashmere, 20% silk, and 20% superfine merino blend that is, perhaps, the fiber equivalent of my buttercream recipe. In a word, luscious.

Because it's from Knit Picks, it's very reasonably priced at $4.99/50g ball, but I'm feeling supa-smug, since I got the whole shebang for $37 on Ebay, including shipping, which would have cost me $59.88 plus shipping, direct from the company. I love when other knitters sell off their stash.

One colorway will be devoted to Christmas knitting. One is going to be a charity project, and the third may just me for me. Cause Mama wants a new hat and mittens for the winter!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home