Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, September 07, 2007

Whingeing About Languishing Knitting UFOs

Have you ever had a project start with great enthusiasm and intentions, and then find that, for one reason or another, it fizzles? (I'm sure the answer is yes...)

I have two afghans that I've started in the last year that are meant for people I love dearly, two very different patterns in very different yarns... and I just can't get excited to finish them...

Especially, when I have holiday gift knitting projects waiting in line behind these dinosaur-sized projects...

I am despondent.

OK, and my baby-brain is like mush, so maybe I shouldn't be trying to finish longterm tasks?

Anyone care to chime in with motivation?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger legallyblonde29 said...

You need not be motivated. Being pregnant is a perfect excuse for all things. And it only lasts for 9 months (or maybe 10 if you're unlucky like me), so enjoy it while it lasts and do only the projects you want to do!

9/7/07, 8:28 PM  
Blogger CDG said...

I like you, H. I really, really like you!!

9/9/07, 9:17 AM  
Blogger lijialefw said...

wow gold
wow gold
wow gold
wow gold
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
World of Warcraft gold
power leveling
powerleveling
power leveling

power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
power leveling
power leveling
power leveling
powerleveling
powerleveling
powerleveling
powerleveling
powerleveling
World of Warcraft power leveling
World of Warcraft power leveling

Rolex
rolex replica
replica rolex
Runescape Gold
RuneScape Money
Watches Rolex
Rolex Watches
rs gold
World of Warcraft power leveling
World of Warcraft power leveling
World of Warcraft power leveling
World of Warcraft power leveling
World of Warcraft power leveling
gold wow
gold wow
cheap wow gold
cheap wow gold
World of Warcraft gold
World of Warcraft gold
World of Warcraft gold

8/26/08, 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home