Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, September 07, 2007

Whingeing About Languishing Knitting UFOs

Have you ever had a project start with great enthusiasm and intentions, and then find that, for one reason or another, it fizzles? (I'm sure the answer is yes...)

I have two afghans that I've started in the last year that are meant for people I love dearly, two very different patterns in very different yarns... and I just can't get excited to finish them...

Especially, when I have holiday gift knitting projects waiting in line behind these dinosaur-sized projects...

I am despondent.

OK, and my baby-brain is like mush, so maybe I shouldn't be trying to finish longterm tasks?

Anyone care to chime in with motivation?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Legal Blondie said...

You need not be motivated. Being pregnant is a perfect excuse for all things. And it only lasts for 9 months (or maybe 10 if you're unlucky like me), so enjoy it while it lasts and do only the projects you want to do!

9/7/07, 8:28 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

I like you, H. I really, really like you!!

9/9/07, 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home