Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Shark Cake!

Every August, I bake a cake for my godson's birthday. (Well, not last year, but that was because he was gallivanting around France. As you do.) Every year, he gives me a theme, and I run with it. Three years ago, it was dinosaurs. This year, it was sharks. Ferocious, right?

Let's start with the cake. It's a near constant thing, the search for a perfect cake recipe. One that never fails, that tastes delicious and stays moist, that pleases multiple palates. I'm thinking I've found one over at Smitten Kitchen!



This was an easy one, just a rectangular cake, decorated with a shark diving Playmobil set - a cake with decor you can keep and play with!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home