Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dog Beds: My Own Personal Brand of Insanity, Part II


The new bed lasted eight days.

Eight. Days.

They got mad at me for leaving them home after putting on my rain boots (which they associate with the muddy dog park--though that was not where I went on that occasion), and they shredded the zipper, leaving the batting exposed, vulnerable to further tomfoolery.

They're sleeping peacefully on it as we speak. The exposed, unzipped bits have been sprayed liberally with Grannick's Bitter Apple. It's holding, for now.

So be it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kris said...

Are those your dogs? They are adorable! And they look so innocent!

5/11/10, 11:16 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

Kris, their innocent look is actually pouting b/c I sprayed bitter apple all over a chunk of their bed, and they don't like it.

They're super adorable. Also super annoying a lot of the time.

5/12/10, 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home