Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I Swear I Had a Legitimate Post for Today

That post? Lost forever in the swampy gray bits of my brain...

So, to celebrate the albeit murky, thunderstormy first day of June, I give you cuteness in turtle jammies and sparkly flipflips!



You're all very welcome!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger craftosaurus said...

That totally cheered up my day!

I'm also very curious whether the cut-out at the bottom of your door is for a cat, or the pug (are pugs that small?), or, say, elves or the like...

6/1/10, 9:49 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

@craftosaurus
Glad to have spread the good cheer!

The cutout in the basement door was for our ex-cat, who now lives with another family (where she is, I'm told, blissfully happy!). Now, it's a pass-through for air hoses and extension cords.

Ah, remodeling!

I like the elves option, though!

6/1/10, 9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm always grateful for such gifts as cutie-pie little boys in turtle jammies and sparkly flipflops. :) He's wonderful. Please give him a hug from me! samm

6/1/10, 11:31 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

@Anonymous
Thanks, Samm! I will.

6/2/10, 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Roxane said...

What a very adorable little man you have there. OMG the hole in the door could be a passageway to a place that is make-believe where dreams are made. I used to live for imagining that holes in walls or doors were that very thing. Wow. I sound like a psycho now. Anyway...

6/3/10, 2:29 AM  
Blogger Cameron said...

@Roxane
Roxane, that is *exactly* the kind of thing I would have believed as a kid.

You don't sound *that* psycho :)

You little crew is pretty adorable, too, I must say!

6/3/10, 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home