Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

2 Biscuits Are Not the End of the World

I had the best day yesterday... right up until I got snacky after dinner and ate two extra biscuits (6 points!!!). Bad dog. I knew I was blowing it as I did it, but I did it anyway. This is my last habit to break. Then I have to reconcile myself to my emotional/circumstantial eating.

I'm back on track with the arrival of the morning. My journal is up to date and accurate, I took the stairs from the 3rd underground level of the parking garage. Tonight is my Beacon Hill Climb (taking J to basketball practice requires climbing the hill with the stroller or backpack, then going down the other side, and repeating the whole thing an hour later - good for the quads and calves).

Today will be better, and the slip should keep me more aware for a few days!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home