Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

How much is that Baby in the Window?

O and I have colds today. I took Zicam - we'll see how that goes. As for the little man, extra naps and warm socks would be our first defense, but he plucks his socks off at first opportunity. That leaves me with extra naps and maybe baby decongestant if the snot factor rises too much more.

Mmmm..... tasty baby snot.

Tonight is J's basketball practice. E, O, and I (sounds like the credit for a Sesame Street episode.... and the letter 13) will go by Whole Foods and get fruit leathers for the kids. Yay!

Almost time for the bus stop, and it's freezing rain outside. Lovely. O's lucky; his Maclaren stroller has sweet rain gear. I'll just be damp.

Nothing out of our ordinary today, unless you count O standing on the window seat overlooking the street while I was getting him dressed this morning, showing his diaper clad nudity to the world at large while babbling, "Babababababah!" He's so awesome.

Finished reading Sharon Kay Penman's When Christ and His Saints Slept. Wonderful. Now I need to get me to the library to borrow the next book - or finish my brother's afghan.... Must knit!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home