Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Back on the Wagon Again

The passage of time since I last blogged from the scale is shameful, and somehow indicative of my committment to the whole WW program. I'm crawling back on the wagon, clinging for dear life - and panting because I'm back on the treadmill for the first time in months. Phew!

I can't seem to progress past the first five pounds; it's like I'm plateauing really early on, and I'm yo-yoing constantly. I thought maybe adding some physical activity might help. So three times on the treadmill this week is the plan. Also, since I'm taking the train into the city more this week, I have 15 minutes of walking twice most days. Maybe we'll actually see some results?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home