Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Trying Not to Snack as a Hobby


When snacking departs from hunger and arrives at boredom, anger, frustration, pain, fear, celebration, or hobby, you know you have a problem. I've known this for more years than I care to admit, but it doesn't seem to matter when the snacky foods are singing their siren song... So, I'm back to blogging as a distraction. Back to journaling and getting back on the treadmill, and hoping to break out of my rut and shed some of my wife-fat.

O hauled in quite the sack of gifts last night, and enjoyed his Carvell Ice Cream Cake, even if it wasn't CookiePuss... He's kinda freaky, no? The only thing missing was a party hat. Do kids not do party hats anymore? One birthday, I don't remember which, I had a Kermit the Frog themed party, and we all wore green Kermit party hats that were the standard cone shape with an additional Kermit head/face, and had frog arms and legs made of accordioned crepe paper. They were hilarious!

I hereby form the Society for the Preservation of Party Hats (or SPPH for short)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home