Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Which stage of grief is it that manifests in complete irrationality? Today is my last day of work for the week, and that's apparently a good thing... I snapped at Miss E this afternoon at lunch because she decided not to like watermelon. It ended with her self-imposed exile in her room while I cried at the kitchen sink. Not a good scene. All's mended. Apologies were made, and I did my best to explain to her that sometimes grown ups feel sad or angry, and it has nothing to do with the kids they love.

Not exactly ideal, but it will have to do. I need to go home.

I fought with Mark about an upcoming weekend in Maine - unnecessarily. Now I feel bad about that... I need to go home.

The bright spot in all of this is that I'm going to escape to NH for a few days, regroup, spend time with my husband, and hopefully I'll be prepared for the sorrow waiting for me on the other side of the weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home