Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, October 11, 2007

One Hobby at a Time...

It's quiet here at work this morning. I think O's still asleep. He's still adjusting to the loss of his afternoon nap the three days he goes to preschool. I had one of those sleepy drives in where you feel like you maybe shouldn't be driving?

I was craving coffee and donuts all the way in, so I decided to go to the 7-11 and get hot chocolate and donuts, so I'm not totally pumping the baby up with caffeine (only a little bit....). Yummy. Donuts.

Torn between whipping out one of the three Christmas gifts I'm working on at present, and updating this here blog, I decided not to neglect the blog, but I'm not exactly sure what I have to say. I've been knitting, and pregnant, and somehow, blogging has gotten lost by the wayside, which is sad, because I'm sure there've been some good little tidbits to share... Or is no news good news?

Even the kids have mostly been themselves. Obviously, that means they're nutjobs, but this is nothing out of the ordinary.

I did read a fabulous article this morning, at the recommendation of a friend, about snoring remedies, since apparently I've started snoring, and in a comical (perhaps ironical?) turn of events, it's disturbing my partner's rest. (For those of you out of the loop, Mark snores like a fighter jet engine, sometimes even when he's wearing his CPAP mask.)

Enough, I suppose with the senseless blogging, and onto the knitting... or maybe waking up the O for his speech therapy session... Sleepy kiddo.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home