Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Flotsam

Julie has a blog now!

I totally forgot a doctor's appointment today, and now will have to schedule another date for my group B strep test. Oooh, fun.

I slept through the night last night! No three AM potty trip for this pregnant lady...

I am an ADD knitter. I couldn't stop myself from casting on for yet another project. I now have five projects on needles, though two of them are technically snoozing until I have the holiday knitting done.

I ran into a friend I haven't seen or even heard from in almost three years. It seems that he is still married to his man, still living where I last left him, and now getting a degree in interior design. I fell like I kind of shocked him with the whole married-house-in-the-suburbs-two-dogs-baby-on-the-way-ness of me, but then again, three years is a long time...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home