Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

There's Something Squirmy in My Belly

And I think it's alive!

OK, so I know it's alive, but still, even after many weeks of fetal activity, I still get such a kick out of watching my whole abdomen twitch. The books say it's time for him to slow down, but I'm not sure he got the memo...

We're at 36 weeks now, so we're sort of on baby watch, though I've been given no indication that I will deliver any earlier than average. We do still have to go through our one day childbirth seminar, so it'd be good of him to stay put for another 5 days or so.

On the homefront, my Mom and I did some serious tidying and organizing in the future nursery, and we're making plans for paint and window treatments, so hopefully the kiddo will have a room to come home to.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The books say it's time for him to slow down, but I'm not sure he got the memo...

So he takes after his mom, is what you are saying?

10/10/07, 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home