Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, October 12, 2007

Thank Heaven for Little Boys

There's just something simpler about the little boys in my life, especially the two year old. This morning, O & I headed out on foot to the Charles/MGH T station, and took a red line train into Cambridge. We walked around Porter Square, got a snack, got back on the train home, and walked back to the house. Along the way, we saw garbage trucks, firetrucks, Duck boats, front-end loaders, ambulances, and of course subway trains, and he was the happiest little thing.

Not a complicated outing, nor an expensive one, but one we both sincerely enjoyed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger fibby said...

Sounds like a great day to me!

I was just thinking about you recently, and how maybe in the spring when you've gotten into a routine with your boys, we could do a Thursday excursion with them (no more regular sitting with Miss M this year, but I've got a little man named Clyde to take her place on Thursdays).

10/12/07, 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home