Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy Birthday, Jamie!

... and congratulations on your recent engagement!

Yup, that's right, kids. My baby brother turns 23 today, and he got engaged on the 14th. I barely beat him to the altar! And he did take the grandchild burden off my shoulders. He's apparently in a hurry!

But seriously, I am very happy for them, especially for my niece - the inimitable Rylee.

February is one of those months that's just loaded with birthdays. A few friends earlier in the month, and then WHAM! My kid brother, my dear friend Naomi, J, and then O on 3/6. I need to get my birthday hoohah together.

And I need to take the M&M brownies out of the oven. J needs something to give to his classmates and teachers in honor of his birthday - not to mention the kids on the bus, etc...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home