Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Friday, September 01, 2006

She's A...

I am obsessed.

Clean House on the Style Network. Obsessed. It's my new TV crack. Plus, it's Niecy Nash from Reno 911! Which is, incidentally, going to be a movie. Reno 911!: Miami It's filming now. Train wreck or hilariousness?

So, O and I had a playdate with Maurice today... Our last day of freedom. Summer is over here in NannyLand. On Tuesday the big kids are back from their trip to The Farm with Nana and Poppy, and we only have two days together before school!!!!! Not that I'm excited.... We're actually going to be really busy this fall. Soccer and gymnastics for J&E respectively, chess club for J after school. New friends from summer camps. O has baby gymnastics and playgroup, and hopefully swimming lessons later in the season. Lordy!

Oh, I just watched a frat house makeover. Now I have to spend some time doing a brick house makeover - if y'all get my drift.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cameron said...

I'll 'splain something to you in a minute. Cheeky.

9/2/06, 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home