Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I Say A Little Prayer for You

If I believe in any higher power, what/whomever it is loves pets as much as it loves their owners. And while I don't normally pray, I do ask whatever higher power it is to go easy on the best dog in Maine. 'Cause I love him, and his family loves him the most.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll say a prayer too, for the best dog in Maine. I'm sorry that extra prayer is needed, for whatever the reason might be. We love our dogs here too. A lot. samm

1/3/08, 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, CDG.

1/3/08, 10:16 PM  
Blogger fibby said...

Couldn't have said it better.

1/3/08, 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here, here! i've been saying the same one over & over for the past few weeks.

1/7/08, 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home