Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Angry Dreams

Last night I dreamed that I spilled rice pilaf on Angelina Jolie. We were in a crowded theater for a screening of her new movie. I was trying to avoid a crowd of teenage girls who were following the teen idol to whom I was giving a tour of some campus. In the next segment of the dream, Angelina had secreted herself in a Lexus which was subsequently packed with explosives, and driven into a pond, so that the explosives would make the pond deeper. (Yes, I think she might have still been inside.) There was another sequence wherein our car broke down on a deserted road, and a stranger offered to go into town to buy spare parts for $300. Meanwhile Felix (aged ten years in the dream) was criticized by the local mothers for writing a song which disparaged god. I screamed at them all to "GET THE F!%& OUT!" That just before the alarm went off.

I think I need to relax.

Any thoughts?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger brushfiremedia said...

Thoughts? Less peyote before bedtime.

2/26/09, 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home