Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

If Felix was a highway patrolman

Ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over?

No, Officer. I don't...

To show you how freaking cute I am!


Hoo-whee! Do I have posts in my head for this week! We're testing a bunch of recipes chez MoMP this week, and if any of them end up shareworthy, I promise to share forthwith. I also have to explain why I'm the world's worst mother and maybe crazy. There are pugs, and snow. (Sadly, no pugs in the snow; that would be quality stuff, though.)

If the diptych above wasn't enough to brighten your day, here's a teaser for why I'm the world's worst mother and maybe crazy.
Mommy gave me a trim. Now my hair is silly.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger fibby said...

If you think anyone is looking at his hair in that photo, you're crazy. That grin is priceless.

3/3/09, 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home