Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Glamourous Life

I was fiddling around today and found a website devoted to mocking the awful knitting patterns you find out there! I highly recommend you check them out. Hilarious, irreverent, and yes, folks, there is naughty language. Don't say I didn't warn you! The link can be found on the right.

Also there is a link I filched from friend and fellow Blogger JZ (Batteries Not Included), which trashes celeb fashion choices - ah, guilty pleasures...

Babies are strange creatures. O was exhausted 15 minutes ago. Crying, eye-rubbing, hair-pulling, floppy tired. We went upstairs, had a snuggle and a lullabye, and now he's up there chattering away in his crib like a nap is the farthest thing form his mind. Grrrr....

Now I'll have to go back up there and settle him down, which will inevitably include more tears. He hasn't slept so much today, and he needs his naps or he's a regular Eeyore.

The Demon Barber is hard up for clients this week, so she's alone in the under-stairs alcove, sans scissors.

I think I'll bring the puppy on Friday. It'll save me $10 in walking fees and the kids will hush up about never seeing the dog.

The glamorous life of a nanny is hard to fully comprehend, n'est-ce pas?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home