Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Tipping Point of Muffin Tops

Two days to meeting. Funny how some days you're gnoshy, some days not. I've been knitting and watching Shakespeare In Love, and not eating - hooray!

Yesterday was not a total loss, and I'm still looking forward to the trip to the scale on Saturday morning.

Today should continue to be easy, especially since I'll be out of the house for the better part of the snacking hour.

My jeans are starting to be just the lightest bit less tight, and they actually look worse, an injustice I'd forgotten from my last weight loss adventure. There's a tipping point between too tight and just right, and it's an awkward time when you're at it. They used to sit where they belong, and now they're riding just a hair low, and my belt is between loops - so basically you get serious muffin top action. Boo. Hiss.

Installed a ticker in my header. Scary to see those numbers up there for all the world to see, but some accountability is never a bad thing.

Grant me the presence of mind to stay away from the cookie bag today....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home