Move Over Mary Poppins!

The real life adventures of one nanny, her husband, child, dogs, house, and whatever else crosses her path.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Find me at http://camerondgarriepy.com, and http://twitter.com/camerongarriepy

Thursday, September 21, 2006

... Like A Rolling Stone

I just saw Mick Jagger on the Common.

Seriously, and I didn't have my camera phone with me. The Stones were in town for a show at Foxboro last night, and there was Mick, walking through the Common, with another guy, cool as you like, and almost anonymous. I thought he looked like Mick Jagger, but it could have been anyone, until I heard him talk. Then I swiveled around to look again, and a eoman near me said, "Was that Mick Jagger?" We were giggling like teenagers, and I don't even really love the Stones. Bizarre.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger fibby said...

Wow! What a comeback!

Glad you're back, MOMP - I was getting tired of your math problem. ;-)

9/21/06, 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home